Diamond Essence Ring Sizer
Another way would be to simply measure the circumference (distance around) your finger (with something flexible, such as a strip of paper or piece of string, and measure the string with a ruler that has millimeter measurements. Or, measure the diameter (distance across) in millimeters of a ring you currently wear. Find the nearest measurement on the chart below. That's approximately your ring size. (When in doubt between two sizes, it is always safer to go to the next half size larger. This ensures your new ring will fit you.)
In order to print the ring sizer above, be sure that your printer is set to 100%.
- Make sure that you have not reduced the print size in your printer 'page setup' area.
- You can verify that the sizer printed correctly by measuring it with a ruler; it should measure from A to B: 3 1/2 inches long.
- Once you have printed the sizer, follow these directions to find your ring size:
- Cut out the ring sizer Cut a slit for Slot "A" With the numbers facing out, wrap the sizer around the finger where the ring will be worn.
- Pull the pointed end Tab "B" through Slot "A" until the sizer is snug, making sure to allow size for the knuckle.
- The number aligned with Slot "B" is your ring size. If the measure lands between two numbers your size is a half size Ex: Between 5 and 6 ring size: 5.5. If half sizes are not available, order the next largest size.
Here is another way to find that size. If you have a ring that fits just match it up with one of the sizes below!
||Circumference (in mm)
||Diameter (in mm)